[Zope] ExternalEditor question with HomeSite

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:39:40 +0200

Hello Allen,

SAJ> BTW... HomeSite5 through FTP to Zope is a killer tool. I've said it here
SAJ> before but thought I would mention it again for any new Windows users out
SAJ> there.

SAJ> -Allen

And for windows-users who don't want to pay just that much for a
text-editor (or for the ones that have been refused support from
Allaire in a very non-friendly manner as Zope is a competitor to
ColdFusion.. (LOL..)) , there is HTML-KIT..

http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

(currently..)free and very customizable
Not OSS, tho , but you can write plugins for it in Python..
;)

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team