[Zope] Upgraded to 2.5.1/2.1.3, now I don't get a 'session_data' in 'temp_folder' on startup..

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:27:37 +0100

On 3/7/02 11:34 am, "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan@epy.co.at> wrote:

> Just a guess, but could it be that you have something called 'session_data'
> where it can be (accidently) acquired? Say, a property of the root folder
> or something.
>
> Try the test like so:
>
> tf = app.temp_folder.aq_base
> if hasattr(tf, 'session_data'):
>   LOG('Session', INFO, 'session data exists')
>
> and see whether it makes a difference.
>
> BTW: Which version of Zope did you upgrade from? Do you maybe still have
> the CST product installed?
>
> HTH,
> Stefan

Stefan!!! - you da man!

Yup, yours truly had a python script called 'session_data' at the top level
of this site, I've since renamed it to load_session_data, used the excellent
'ReplaceSupport' product to change all occurrences of session_data to
load_session_data and Bobs your uncle!!

I deleted all products and compacted the database to get rid of old stuff,
so there was no CST in the installation...

Thanks a *lot*!

Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140