[Zope] Upgraded to 2.5.1/2.1.3, now I don't get a 'session_data' in 'temp_folder' on startup..

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 08:14:43 -0400

Aha!

Tony, would you be willing to enter this as a collector issue?

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com