[Zope] How can I force Zope to accept german date formatininput fields

Juergen R. Plasser / Hexagon plasser@hexagon.at
Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:56:16 +0200

Hi Dirk!

We use it for an intranet crm tool and only germans (exactly austrians ;-)=20
enter dates. So I think my fix will be sufficient in this case. Besides=20
that I would appreciate a multilingual solution anyway but I had to fix it=20
very quick and had no time to get into the code.

Regards,
Juergen

--On Mittwoch, 03. Juli 2002 18:54 +0200 Dirk Datzert=20