[Zope] different way to display elements in article_view

Santagostino Pretina, Luca lsantagostino@activa3.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:35:40 +0200

Hi list,
in article_view I have seen that zope is listings elements using this:

      tal:define="elemstruc string:element/${element/getView}"
      tal:replace="structure python:path(elemstruc)">Rendered Element

and this returns the list of all subelements that have been posted in the
article.
I have figured out how each element is formatted (yellow box around the link
element and so on...).
My problem is that I can't figure out how to display each element in a
different position.
With that tal routine it returns all the elements but I can't seem to
separate each one so I can display them in differents parts of my page...

I have tried something like this but it doesn't work...

<b tal:omit-tag=""
tal:define="etype string:${element/getView}"
tal:replace="etype">type
</b>

can anyone help me?
thanks a lot