[Zope] Multi-Developer Zope Setup

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 11:58:47 -0400

In general, I've found that working on a locally modified version
of a Product on a ZEO Client works quite well.  The only problems
I've had are when the Product changes require associated ZODB
changes that are looked at by the other ZEO Clients.

--On Friday, July 05, 2002 10:02:07 AM +0200 Marius Gedminas