[Zope] jcNTUserFolder, win32all etc

Julian Melville jmelville@selectaustralasia.com.au
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:10:22 +1000

I've been trying to use jcNTUserFolder on a Win2K Server machine, Zope
2.5.1. As others have reported here, it installs fine but I can only see
local machine users and not users in the domain.

I've tried changing the user that Zope is running as to a privileged domain
user, thinking that the user might need some kind of access privs, but no
luck there.

A suggestion I've seen is to get the latest win32all package and install
that, but I'm running into a problem there - win32all won't install,
claiming that it can't find a Python 2.1 installation -- even when I point
it to the folder containing python21.dll.

Before I try to do this by hand, has anyone else had more success with this
approach, or jcNTUserFolder, or NT domain authentication in general?

Cheers,

Julian.
Julian Melville
Select Australasia