Editing (was Re: [Zope] dtml-in mapping, and sessions)

Alejandro Fernandez ale@e-group.org
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:28:13 +0200

Thanks very much, now all set up using ExternalEditor, aterm -x vim, and I
added dtml syntax highlighting in ~/vim/myfiletypes.vim... That's really
speeded things up!! :)

Ale

--
Alejandro Fernandez