[Zope] dtml-in mapping, and sessions

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:52:30 -0700

You can tighten it up with the shorthand expression:

<dtml-if expr="_['sequence-item'] > size">

If you wish, you could change your dtml-in to use a prefix, which will then
force the iterator to use an underscore instead of a dash, giving you:

<dtml-in blablah prefix=seq>
<dtml-if expr="seq_item > size">
</dtml-if>
</dtml-in>