[Zope] Might be going up the wrong tree... XML help?

J. Joy kyroraz@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm, this is related to my recent posts, but I am starting to think there might be a better, more
reasonable way to do what I have been thinking of doing...

Is there a product or method out there that I can simply do this:

<dtml-in ParseXML(document)>

Where document is already a XML file that is loaded into memory or is passed in through another
method and set.  From this, I'd like to be able to use dtml-in's and dtml-var to traverse through
the nodes and pick out information that I need.

I have looked at XMLParse and such, but it seems that they need the XML within the instance and
doesn't seem to be able to take something that's already in memory...

Any ideas?

Jason