[Zope] shot my acl foot...

David Bear David.Bear@asu.edu
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:14:43 -0700 (MST)

I made a big mistake.  I added a ZWikki product, then when I created the
Zwikki web application, I went into the folder it created an uncheck all
the acl permissions.. Okay -- I should rtfm... but I was in a hurry. Now,
I can't do anything with it -- not even delete the folder.  Is there
anyway to overide everything and erase the folder and start again?  I had
not done anything it after initial creation so I suppose and could just
leave it there -- but I really want it gone.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU