[Zope] NeoBoard - Stupid Newbie Questions

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:25:15 -0500

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 09:41:16PM +0900, Wankyu Choi wrote:
> >One howto is at http://twsite.bizland.com/twzop0021.htm (shows up in a
> >google search for zope mailhost mime). Also the dtml-sendmail and
> >dtml-mime tags are at least in Appendix A of the Zope book.
>
> What I need is a programatical way of doing that:-)

The example is already fairly programmatic, I thought. It takes an
email address, a document to render inside the email, and a flag for
its content disposition. You need something that's not dtml, or what?

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu