[Zope] Dreamweaver and Zope

John Whalley J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:39:09 +0100

Hi,

I'm using DW3 with the Dreamweaver 3 Extensions for Zope:
http://www.zope.org/Members/johanc/Dreamweaver3/zope_dw3_ext/

Works OK for what I want to do (connecting via FTP). Workaround for DW
not opening objects with no extensions is to open a new window and
drag-and-drop the object into it.

While looking for the URL for the above, came across Dreamweaver DTML
objects:
http://www.zope.org/Members/careymatt/dreamweaver_dtml_objects

Might be worth a look.

HTH
John Whalley

"Totty, Yvonne" <yvonne_totty@mentorg.com> 15/07/02 16:44:55:

--
* John Whalley, Crewe Site Library, Manchester Metropolitan University
* email: J.H.Whalley@mmu.ac.uk