[Zope] Getting all images in the ZODB 'out' into Apache-land?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:55:19 +0100

Hi all,
Hopefully the subject gives you the gist.

I have a really good group of guys here who have been squirreling away
images into the ZODB. Many images. Sometimes big images. All over the ZODB.

I wish to save them from themselves and have these images made available via
Apache :)

Can anyone give me a clue how I might do this? The images are all over the
place - I'd like to extract them into an external directory structure that
I'll plop into Apache. They can then use a judicious combination of the
Replace product (great product!) and old fashioned sweat to get the img
src="" stuff sorted out.

Cheers
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140