[Zope] Getting all images in the ZODB 'out' into Apache-land?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:32:28 +0100

On 16/7/02 12:11 pm, "douwe@oberon.nl" <douwe@oberon.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You could use the catalog to collect the images, search for meta_type. Then
> create links to all the images and have a python script read them from your
> server and save them to the local harddisk, using urllib.urlopen or
> something.
> This script could also call manage_delObjects if you want to remove them
> from
> zope.
>
> Douwe

Thanks Douwe,
That seems certainly doable - I'm not hugely familiar with catalogs but I'll
have a look see. The urllib stuff, I'm pretty ok with.

Thanks for the thoughts
tone
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140