[Zope] Virtual Host Monster Problem / Feature / Bug

James Bragg jsbragg@skunkfarm.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:28:38 -0500

Hello!

The "Mappings" tab on the Virtual Host Monster object in my Root Folder has
disappeared. GONE / NOT THERE / DOES NOT DISPLAY / NO TAB. This has happed
twice before and the only thing I could come up with was to do a new
install.

I'm a newbie to zope, so it's very possible that I have gorfed something up.
I need to understand what is happening to cause this. Has anyone else
experienced this problem?

I'm using:
Zope 2.5.1 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python 2.1.3, linux2

Python Version  2.1.3 (#1, May 26 2002, 16:19:18) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red
Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)]

Thanks in advance for any advice / help / not laughing in my face.

Regards,
-james
James Bragg