[Zope] please wait page

Alejandro Fernandez ale@e-group.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:17:07 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to do a page to show to users while something loads. It would
show users what queries have been executed from a database as they are
executed. If the whole thing works, they then go to the page where they
are shown the results of those queries.

I'm doing this with dtml-calls to queries, which if working will say
"query executed".

But the page I've made to do this doesn't show this info - it only loads
once everything is done. So the user doesn't know if the server is
actually doing the queries or not, and will probably press the form button
again and again. Any idea how I can give this feedback to users?

Thanks,

Ale

--
Alejandro Fernandez