[Zope] (no subject)

Oliver Pabst olpa@forteresse.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:13:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I installed 2.5.1 and tried to combine apache with Zope by using pcgi. I
remember that older versions of the Zope Package were started
automatically by the pcgi-wrapper on the first HTTP request.

My installation works fine, but only when I start the Zope daemon by Hand
(that starts the pcgi socket file)... When I do not start Zope by Hand, I
get an "(102) failure during connect"-error and the exclamation point...

Can the first HTTP-Request trigger the start of the zope process... and if
yes, how do I do that ?

---
---
 mailto:olpa@sybcom.de    :                         :
 phone :+49 681 56600600  :    project department   :          SYBCOM GmbH
 fax   :+49 681 56600660  :                         : http://www.sybcom.de