[Zope] Vitrual Host Monster Problem - More Info

James Bragg jsbragg@skunkfarm.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:19:54 -0500

More Information,

I posted yesterday about a problem I was having with the Virtual Host
Monster. Sometimes when I access the management screen the Mappings tab is
not visible.

Apparently, you cannot access the "Mappings" tab from a remote computer
accross the internet.  However, the Mappings tab displays when you are on
the server or accessing the management screen from a computer that is on
your local network.

Is this by design, or are there security settings that I can set to allow me
to access the Mappings tab from a remote PC? There are no visible security
settings on the VHM.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Regards,
-james