[Zope] Vitrual Host Monster Problem - More Info

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:37:01 -0500

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 10:19:54AM -0500, James Bragg wrote:

> Apparently, you cannot access the "Mappings" tab from a remote
> computer accross the internet.  However, the Mappings tab displays
> when you are on the server or accessing the management screen from a
> computer that is on your local network.

I don't think this is the case by default. I just now got a mappings
tab on both a Zope server at work and my server at home. Are you sure
you don't have a Manager role user that's only defined when logging in
from particular domains? I also have apache as the front-end for both
servers, but I don't think that would matter one way or the other.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu