[Zope] Python Version

Charlie Reiman creiman@kefta.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:54:11 -0700

The guide doesn't say anything about it because Zope ships with the right
version of python as a subdirectory (which you are using) so you shouldn't
need to worry about it. I'm not sure what stuff you are copying around that
you need. Either way, go back to the control panel and check under the debug
icon. There is a full listing of the sys.path under there. If you need your
zope python to find something, stick it in one of those directories.