[Zope] Python Version

Jose Gerardo Amaya Giron gamaya@aldeacentroamerica.com
18 Jul 2002 08:54:12 -0600

> >From the management interface, click on the control panel. If it isn't even
> starting up because you have the wrong python, then you'll have to do it the
> usual UNIX way, with "which" or python -V.
>
> FWIW, both of the versions you have are bad choices for any moderately
> recent Zope. You want 2.1.3.

I checked the python version of my zope and is 2.1.3 and now I'm really
confused. I copy all the things I need to the usr/lib/python2.2
directory, but as I can see now python uses the python located in
/usr/local/Zope/lib/python2.1/ so I have to move all things in there or
is the /usr/local/Zope/lib/python2.1 should be in /usr/lib/
I'm really confuse now about that .

What is the best way to have my zope, I followed the instructions in the
INSTALL.TXT and don't say anything about that matter

thanks in advance

Gerardo