[Zope] SmartSection product fail?

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:42:46 +0200

Hi,

I was try in free time SmartSection. I have installed all needed products
for Smart Section:

TransparentFolders-0_3_2
OrderedFolder-0_4_0
Formulator-1_2_0
SmartSections-0-3-0
Standard distribution Zope 2.5.1 under Win32 (W95 czech language),
/lib/python/Ofs/__init__.py was patched for Transparent Folders. Locale in
z2.py has not influence.

I receive that error message after I select to add SmartSection.

It is not important for me to use SmartSection, I was only try this
product. But if this product seems be good, I use it.

	Zope Error
Error Type: NameError Error Value: name 'translate' is not defined
Troubleshooting Suggestions
This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable
name 'translate' is not defined.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in
publish
  File C:\Program Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py,
line 159, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 98, in
publish
  File C:\Program Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py,
line 88, in mapply
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 39, in
call_object
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\Shared\DC\Scripts\Bindings.py, line
252, in __call__
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\Shared\DC\Scripts\Bindings.py, line
283, in _bindAndExec
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\Program Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\App\special_dtml.py,
line 172, in _exec
    (Object: addSmartSection)
  File C:\Program
Files\zope-web\lukesh251\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line 159,
in eval
    (Object: manage_form_title(this(), _,
           form_title=translate('Add Smart Section'),
	   ))
    (Info: this)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
NameError: (see above)