[Zope] LoginManager

Roché Compaan roche@upfrontsystems.co.za
19 Jul 2002 22:21:44 +0200

Don't use ZPatterns 0.4.3b1 - it's not maintained anymore.  Use
Steve Alexander's TransactionAgents (which includes ZPatterns):

http://www.cat-box.net/steve/TransactionAgents-0.0.5.tar.gz

We've been using LoginManager in applications since Zope 2.2 right up to
Zope 2.5.

There's also a ZPatterns mailing list:

--
Roché Compaan