[Zope] m$ word question

Greg Conway greg@gmlnt.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:02:38 +0100

Hi all,

Is it possible to run M$ Word from within Zope? I've done a bit of searching
but found suprisingly little, I would have thought this was something lots
of people wanted to do?

Anyway, what I want to do exactly is call Word with a stream of data, to
perform a Mail Merge. I'm converting some script that already runs in Visual
Basic, is it possible to get a Visual Basic script plug-in for Zope? Sorry
if that sounds a little crazy, I'm still learning!

Many thanks for any help.

Regards,

Greg Conway.

This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to postmaster@gmlnt.com
Thank you.