[Zope] Any good CLI-based tool to suck my Zope site?

EvH edward_van_h@bigfoot.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 21:08:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently running Zope on my local Windows host, and would like to
download the entire site to upload it to a remote FTP server to which I
have no admin control (just disk space). I've been using wget for Windows
release 1.8.2, but it doesn't work flawlessly:

I've tried "wget -m http://localhost:8080/mysite", and "wget -mk -np
http://localhost:8080/mysite: after downloading stuff at
http://localhost:8080/mysite, wget goes on to download stuff from
http://localhost

Anybody knows of a good, command-line based offline-browser for Windows?
Even better: Is there any way to export part of the directory tree through
the ZMI (since the Export function doesn't export the tree to a filesystem)?

Thx
EvH.