[Zope] ObjectManager and method doc strings

David Beech dbeech@bigpond.net.au
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:30:59 +1000

Thanks Chris, I was hoping tho' to be able to traverse the
object tree by calling an objectIds type of method from outside
Zope. The idea is to navigate around the tree and use webdav
to edit source - an IDE kind of thing.

A script looks like the best way, a least security is preserved.

cheers

David