[Zope] How do _you_ contribute articles to a Zope intranet?

EvH edward_van_h@bigfoot.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:01:53 +0200

Hi,

Since I now have a basic intranet running with Zope, I'm currently
creating/editing articles but copy/pasting the HTML code into Namo's
WYSIWYG HTML Webeditor, but it's clumsy, and I must remember to add the
<dtml-var standard_html_header> and <dtml-var standard_html_footer> in each
new articles. Keeping those two tools open and switching back and forth is
a drag, and unusable by non-techies.

Since Zope lets users work with WebDAV, is there a project for a WYSIWYG
tool to replace the ZMI so that users could contribute to a site through a
single, dedicated tool? Don't get me wrong, I think the ZMI is usable by
people like us, but I'm thinking of tools for non-savy users.

Thx
EvH.