[Zope] Any good CLI-based tool to suck my Zope site?

Quentin Smith quentins@comclub.dyndns.org
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:54:26 -0400

Hi-
Yes, indeed it will show the components of your site. However, if you
download one of the files you will see that, indeed, all DTML
expressions inside it have been evaluated.
--Quentin