[Zope] How to show images in ZPT for ZMI?

vsbabu@vsbabu.org vsbabu@vsbabu.org
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:43:11 -0500

Hello,

This is probably a dumb question - don't know why, this should be simple, but
I'm lost at the moment.

I've a Py product, with management interface done in ZPT. There is some javascript and the interface needs 2-3 icons for "making it look good". Icons are GIF files in $INSTANCE_HOME/MyProduct/www . The same www folder has all the page templates too.

Question:

Within MyProduct/www/editForm.pt, what path should I use to show MyProduct/www/myimage.gif ?

Tried myimage.gif, www/myimage.gif, Control_Panel/Products/MyProduct/myimage.gifetc.

Late brainwave - Should I be somehow passing Image('www/myimage.gif')? If so, how?

Thanks in advance
- Babu
http://vsbabu.org/