[Zope] change variable

Ed Leafe ed@leafe.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:30:21 -0400

On Tuesday, July 23, 2002, at 11:35  AM, D. Rick Anderson wrote:

> I preffer to use REQUEST.set over dtml-let.

	Wow, that's a HUGE improvement over the awkward requirements of
dtml-let! I never thought of doing things that way, but it sure makes
things a lot easier.

	I'm a newbie, and am using The Zope Book as my guide. And while I
found REQUEST.set described in that book, it was buried in a description
of the REQUEST object, and no mention of this technique was made
anywhere. Is there another good book you would recommend as a source of
good programming practices in Zope? I get the feeling that, like
dtml-let, I'm doing things the hard way a lot of the time.

      ___/
     /
    __/
   /