[Zope] Virtual Hosting and Stand Alone Zope Server Z2.Log question

hpinson@indepthl.com hpinson@indepthl.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:52:58 -0600

Hello.  I am running Zope standalone with no Apache, and a
VirtualHostMonster in the site root.

Zope is serving several virtually hosted domains. For example:

www.xyz.com and www.abc.com

Is there any way to separate out the z2.log for each virtually hosted
domain (without using Apache).  IE- write a separate log for each
virtually hosted domain.

It seems that AWStats should be able to do this, but I have had no
success configuring that-- AWStats just brings back stats for the
entire Zope server, including all virtually hosted domains lumped
together (even with separate awstats.conf files keyed to each
domain name).

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson@indepthl.com