[Zope] change textfile

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:20:49 +0200

I suggest you install DocFinderEverywhere
<http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/DocFinderEverywhere>

You will then be easily able to find out that File's manage_edit takes the=20
following parameters:

self, title, content_type, precondition=3D'', filedata=3DNone, =
REQUEST=3DNone

Your call should thus look something like (untested):
yourfile.manage_edit('yourtitle', 'text/html', filedata=3D'yourdata')

HTH,
Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2002 12:58 +0200 Bj=F8rge Solli <bjorge@ii.uib.no>=20

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/