[Zope] Improving CMS Performance: Help Needed

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:48:33 -0400

IMHO great performance must be "designed into" the application and
considered from very early on in the design stage. i have a feeling no one
really thought about performance when you guys wrote that CMS system...
it will be hard to slap something on top (other than "more hardware") that
will give you the performance you want.

jens