[Zope] Can't edit or delete data records after moving site.

Michael mlewis@nichestaffing.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:49:15 -0600

I built a site with Zope installed inside of my INSTANCE_HOME directory.  I
then moved it to my ISP's server and they had Zope installed in /usr/local,
with INSTANCE_HOME being /home/my_dir/public_html.  Everything imported fine
except for a python script which I wound up deleting from the .zexp and
rebuilding on the new machine.

Now that everything is on the new server, I can not edit or delete any of the
old test information, I can't delete, cut and paste or rename the entry
folders either.  Deleting it from the Catalog also does not work .  Any
ideas?

My old environment is Zope 2.4.1, Python 2.0 and Apache1.3.22
My new environment is Zope2.4.4, Python 2.1.3 and Apache 1.3.22 if this makes
any difference.

Michael