[Zope] Zope Book

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:38:03 -0400

Hi folks,

Lately, there have been a lot of comments made to the online version of
the Zope Book at http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZopeBook/ to the
effect of "when the hell is this thing going to be updated?" ;-)

In the interest of preventing myself to need to answer this question in
response to many disparate comments made to the book inline, please know
that I am working on revising the book for the Zope 2.6 release and I
will send a message out when the revision is complete and the new
edition is online.  It should be no more than a few weeks.

- C

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com