[Zope] Problem with SessionData

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:26:08 -0400

Hi,

No, the bug doesn't sound familiar.... it would be helpful if you could=20
make it repeatable or write a small test case that demonstrates the=20
behavior (if possible).

Sorry,

  - C

=C0=ED=E4=F0=E5=E9 =CF=F3=F7=E8=ED wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>=20
> If ZOPE is started on 2=F5 to the processor machine, from time to time
> contents of Session are lost.
> It is possible to put new given, but not to receive old any more.
>=20
> Probably new value browser_id is created..
>=20
> Whether situations are known when contents Session are lost??
>=20
> Variable Session the following:
> ZSESSION_TIMEOUT_MINS=3D1440
> ZSESSION_OBJECT_LIMIT=3D0
>=20
> Thanks
>=20
> Friday, July 26, 2002, 1:49:38 AM, you wrote:
>=20
> CM> I am afraid I do not understand this question.  :-(  Can you maybe =
spend=20
> CM> a bit more time trying to explain the problem step-by-step?
>=20
> CM> =C0=ED=E4=F0=E5=E9 =CF=F3=F7=E8=ED wrote:
>=20
>>>Good day!
>>>
>>>There was a problem with loss SessionData at the manipulation with the=
>>>from function which it is started in new thread and to which as parame=
ter is=20
>>>transferred self.REQUEST.
>>>In function is called self.REQUEST.SESSION.get().
>>>In some cases there is "loss" SessionData or to a browser is given new=
 ID.

>>>ZOPE 2.5.1 is running under WinXP on the dual-processor machine.
>>>Python 2.1.3.
>>>
>>>Any assumptions?
>>>
>>>P.S. This problem arises only by 2-processor machines.
>>>

>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=20
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com
"Killing hundreds of birds with thousands of stones"