[Zope] Install Zope correctly

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:14:34 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C23484.DB852A20

It's supposed to work when all the tiny, magical, invisible tags are
included.

No, really. Look at the source code for the page -- you'll see <Apache
Directives> that your browser is interpreting as <html tags> and therefore
not showing you.

Might want to drop the nice author a note and suggest he edit source to turn
those <Apache Directives> into &lt;Apache Directives&gt;. On the other hand,
sometimes it's safest to just turn them into [Apache Directive], since you
never know what other software will turn those back into brackets.

(Same problem here. Our HTMLizing mailreader friends might not see secret
messages like this <Your MUA Sucks. Giggle!>. If you didn't see that, look
at the source of my message. You'll understand better :) )

- J.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C23484.DB852A20
	filename="Joel Burton.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Burton;Joel
FN:Joel Burton
ORG:Joel Burton & Associates
TITLE:Principal
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(202) 483-7168
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(202) 483-7168
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(202) 251-4877
ADR;WORK:;;1705 P St NW #43;Washington;DC;20036;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:1705 P St NW =
#43=3D0D=3D0AWashington, DC 20036=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of America
ADR;HOME:;;1705 P St NW #43;Washington;DC;20036;United States of America
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:1705 P St NW =
#43=3D0D=3D0AWashington, DC 20036=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://joelburton.com
ROLE:Information Technology
BDAY:19721012
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:joel@joelburton.com