[Zope] OT: WebDAV, WebDrive

peter sabaini sabaini@inode.at
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:36:41 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:
> peter sabaini wrote:
>
>>Any clues as to how I should configure this? Or is there a better WebDAV
>>  client for win32 out there? Or should I resort to FTP?
>
> WebDrive has a drop down list where you sleect the type of the server, make sure
> it's set to 'WebDAV' and not to 'FrontPage'

it is set to 'WebDAV' -- i guess i wouldnt be able to connect if it were
set to 'FrontPage' ;-)

i can connect, open/edit/save documents alright, just sometimes it
starts acting weird.

btw. there seems to be a similar product from the same company called
"WebIFS", does anybody have any experience with this?

thanks,
peter.