[Zope] Problem with ZTUtils

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:42:24 +0100

John,

Again, please don't most in HTML!
(My advice would be not to use Outlook Express at all, it's a virus loving buggy
piece of crap - use Mozilla, it rulez! But I digress...)

zope wrote:

>                     batch python:modules['ZTUtils'].Batch(results,  #
> Here i am having the problem that i have to give a number for size in
> ZTUtils else it show me an error
> Error Type: TALESError
> Error Value: exceptions.TypeError on __init__() takes at least 3
> non-keyword arguments (2 given) in "",

Are you sure that it's 'size' that's being omitted? If you are, then why don't
you pass a size?

>                                                           size=15,
>                                                          start=start)"><tr>
>           How can i get a value of the number of records in the record
> set dynamically
> So that i dont have to specify the size explicitly when i am
> coding.

Urm? I think you're confused. 'size' is the batch size, which is a number you
define and will most likely be much smaller than the size of your result set,
say 10. If you want to show your whole result set, then why are you using
ZTUtils.batch?

cheers,

Chris