[Zope] attr error: upgrading from 2.3.x to 2.5.1 with previous Data.fs

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:29:34 +0800

On Monday 29 July 2002 15:51, Chris Withers wrote:
> Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
> > hi all
> > in a move to go with the latest zope, i'm having a bit of a problem w=
hen
> > starting zope
>
> Did you copy the Products folder from your old Zope install to your new
> Zope install?
>
> Looks like you don't have PageTemplates installed, and since that comes
> with Zope 2.5.1, it's the only explanation I can think of.

that's what i thought too.  but pagetemplates comes with zope-2.5.1

> Learn to use INSTANCE_HOME:
> http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/instancehome

i was using instance_home with 2.3.x, but when it didnt work with 2.5.1,=20
thought i might start without, and work my way up :P

after going over starting and stopping, with prev data.fs, adn with new=20
data.fs.. i finally got it to work.  it seems that zeo cache is bugging t=
he=20
start.  i think.   i havent yet upgraded all clients, that will happen so=
me=20
time later...

we'll see.

> cheers,