[Zope] Re: ZTUtils--got the idea

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:25:42 +0100

john kunchandy wrote:

> I m allowed to send mails only from outlook express.

Strike out against the system! *wry grinz*

Next bit of list etiquetee, keep CC'ing in the list address so that other people
can help if I can't, or don't have time, to...

> You had suggested that i need not use ZTUtils.I was using ZTUtils
> because it
> is being used when we create a page template with ZSearchInterface the
> template gets the values using the very same code.

Wow, they finally updated that to use ZPT? Cooool....

> Could you please tell me what other methods are available to get the
> recordset and display the values.

Well, just do a tal:repeat over whatever it passed to the ZTUtils.batch
constructor...

In this instance, you could just change:

batch python:modules['ZTUtils'].Batch(results,
                                                           size=12,
                                                          start=start)

to:

batch results

tal:repeat is what's doing the key work here, not Batch...

cheers,

Chris