[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2236 - 43 msgs

EvH edward_van_h@bigfoot.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:54:05 +0200

At 11:15 26/07/2002 -0400, "Barry Berenberg" <berenberg@higher-speed.net>
wrote:
>I'm running Zope 2.5.1 under Windows 2000 on a P3-500 machine. I start it
>manually as a service. The service seems to start quickly (it says it's
>started after 5 seconds or so), but it's another 30 seconds or so until I
>can access the server.

Thanks Barry. Looks like standard install means that Zope takes a good 30s
until the server is ready to service users. I asked because I was wondering
if there were optimizations I could add to cut it down to, says, about 5s,
so I can use Zope as a personal tool like eg. CityDesk.

Thx everyone for your tips
EvH.