[Zope] Page template, acquisition and friends ...

Nicolas Évrard nicoe@wanadoo.be
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:57:31 +0200

--YiEDa0DAkWCtVeE4

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to this mailing-list, and I wish to say that I
find Zope incredibly usefull ... it makes me do my very first website.

Any way, I've got a python module which parse a file containing recipes,
I asume I'll write an ExternalMethod that will take an argument and
return a structire (a dictionnary) with all the relevant informations.

I did a small page template that show all these informations.

What I want to do is to show the recipe by calling this url :

GetRecipe/My Recipe/show_recipe.zpt (I suppose I'll have to encode the
space too).

is this possible ?? I tried with a python script (returning a
dictionnary) but it did not work ...

BTW :=20
I suppose I can do something like

But I find it not elegant ... and it wouldn't generate easyly the list
of all the recipe ...

Happy pythoning, happy zoping ...

--=20
(=B0>  Nicolas =C9vrard