[Zope] conversion in dtml-methods

Margrit Lottmann Margrit.Lottmann@URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:26:00 +0200 (DFT)

We have a formular with a checkbox... The result of
the checkbox is a list of strings.

In the following dtml-method (action) the method reads any string of the
list and has to initiate read instructions to a mysql database table
with this values but converted to integer...

zope error...value error
     invalid literal for int(): 17   ...17 was the string which has to be
                                           converted ???

where is a good dtml documentation ...we have 2 books for zope, but the
dtml parts are not good...

MfG Margrit Lottmann

  |                                             phone : +49 391 67  18572 |
  |							+49 391 67  12819 |
  |              Margrit Lottmann                 fax : +49 391 67  11134 |
  | Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg                              |
  | Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N                                     |
  | Universitaetsplatz 2                                                  |
  | D-39106 Magdeburg,  Germany                                           |
  |              Margrit.Lottmann@URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE 	                  |