[Zope] Enquires

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:45:16 +0200

hi,

keep the discussion on the list, so others could profit or contribute...;-)

sorry, but I have no idea how to built python with large-file-support on
windows! the RPMs won't work because they are compiled for linux.

-mj

--
Maik Jablonski                 __o
www.zfl.uni-bielefeld.de     _ \<_    Deutsche Zope User Group