[Zope] zmysqlda error on install -

Dave Banning sky_tracker@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:10:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have just installed zope-zmysqlda-2.0.8 with mysql version
mysql-client-3.23.51

mysql seems to work fine. When I restart zope, clicking the
ZMySQLDA icon gives me the following error;

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 531, in
import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/__init__.py", line
91, in ?
    import DA
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/DA.py", line 92, in ?
    from db import DB
  File "/usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/db.py", line 89, in ?
    import _mysql
ImportError: No module named _mysql

This is the first step in getting zope to talk to mysql, right?

there is a help icon which is located under the ZMySQLDA icon which does not
give an error. I am not seeing anything like what is in the docs.

Anyone know what is the problem here?