[Zope] Zope and Novell Netware 6 & OSCON

John Pescador jkpescador@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

Novell Netware 6

Has anyone gotten Zope to run on Novell Netware 6?
Please e-mail me directly.  There is someone at work
that would like to know if it's possible.

OSCON

Thanks to all the Zope/Python people we met!
Casey & Shane (Zope)
Kapil
Luciano & Leonard (Hiperlogica Brazil) TMBG concert!
Armin
Peter (ptss.net)

And all the people we met at Todd's presentation.  Let
us know if you are interested in forming a Zope in
Government support group. Our OSCON blog is at
http://jonlim.freezope.org/oscon/ Let us know if you
want add your notes.

We had fun!  Perhaps we'll see you again next year!

aloha
john