[Zope] Zope and Novell Netware 6 & OSCON

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:42:02 -0400

On 30 Jul 2002 at 12:58, John Pescador wrote:

> Novell Netware 6
>
> Has anyone gotten Zope to run on Novell Netware 6?
> Please e-mail me directly.  There is someone at work
> that would like to know if it's possible.

Last year (maybe the year before) I ported Python 1.5.2 and Zope 2.4.3 (?) with Oracle
DB support to NetWare 5.1 using CLIB.

I'm still planning on porting Python 2.2 and refreshing my Zope port, but

1) I'm busy, so freeware work has to wait

2) I have some important patches still pending for Python to make it work correctly on
NetWare, and that patch hasn't gone anywhere.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
AOL-IM: BKClements