[Zope] Suggestions on getting proper URL in ZPT?

Alec Munro alec.munro@eoascientific.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:53:26 -0300

Hi all,

I've got a few page templates that need to contain references to Python
scripts that are in parallel directories to them. How can I make this
work so that no matter where the page template is used, it is always
able to call the Python script? One way I thought of was simply
obtaining the url of the page template, relative to the server root, and
working from there. But I don't know how to find the URL of the page
template.
Any sort of suggestions would be appreciated.

Alec Munro